Roughly from what I believe to be most easily changed to least. Maybe some of this is already being addressed!

The Urge quest disappeared entirely after accepting Bhaal. Neither in active nor completed quests. Not sure if that is supposed to happen ?

Dark urge confrontation with Ulma after Astarion's ascension should have a bloodthirsty dialogue response to offset the various flavors of "no please don't attack"

Once you are Chosen, fellow Bhaalists should not be hostile (park ambush, counting house, etc), or at least have some explanation/special dialogue as to why they are still hostile.

The temple of Bhaal shouldn't remain a no fast travel zone after you defeat Orin and become Chosen

Would love a Dark Urge specific reaction to Yurgir's bed of corpses

The murder tribunal echoes should not have same concerned/terrified reaction to the slayer form as civilians do (when out of combat)

The echoes should reset their approval/attitude status after killing Sarevok and leaving the fight as the sole Chosen (feasible as they are only temporarily hostile and are ghosts anyway, a bit pointless to kill from a Bhaalist perspective I'd think)... In fact, should they even remain in combat as hostiles after Sarevok is killed???!

Unlock the temple of Bhaal as a camp site??? In the manner of the Elfsong Tavern campsite. Definitely the most far-fetched but would be fun.

----

Also I did notice once that a non-Dark Urge Tav in another save (with no durge present) randomly spoke "pave my path with corpses, build my castle with bones" and "dream in red" but I'm not sure I can replicate that.