Next Thread
Print Thread
#940487 22/03/24 04:31 AM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I'm getting "arrested for assault" in circumstances in which I kill a baddie and there doesn't appear to be anyone around to see it. Happened once in Goblin Camp: a goblin sorcerer who wanders into an annex at the far north end, beyond where everyone's doing the spit roast, he stops and stares at an engraving of Selune for a couple of minutes - no red zones, no one else in the area, one-shot him, "You're being arrested for assault." Could be the goblins at the spit are reporting me but it's curious they see that and don't see me pilfering the barrels and chests, and more curious that a goblin pretty literally teleports out of nowhere into a position to arrest or fight me. Happened again in the Shattered Sanctum: rescued the torture victim, killed his torturer and a guard without arousing attention, made their bodies disappear, came back and one-shotted a level 1 guard patrolling the hall when he was just outside the torture room, made his body disappear, there's this level 3 guard patrolling that hall whose routine has him stand outside Abdirak's room and stare down into Priestess Gut's lower level for a moment - I put the clock on, put him to sleep, one-shotted him, "You're being arrested for assault." I imagine it's better than angering all the goblins, but I snuck up and there was no red, and Abdirak was facing away, and there did not appear to be anyone in the Priestess Gut level in a position to see up into the adjoining hall, and again a goblin appears out of nowhere next to me to arrest or fight me. Usually killing outlying folk is straightforward as long as you're sneaky enough but, in these two cases, there seems to be something else going on. Any thoughts?

veteran
veteran
i would assume someone seen or heard him die... then you just happened to be standing there covered in blood

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.

Link Copied to Clipboard