Next Thread
Print Thread
#942357 01/05/24 09:08 PM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
100 hours in, super addicted to the game, Only owned it for a week now. BUT now I cannot play the game anymore. I updated my drivers, verified my files which takes an hour each time I had to do it. And verifying my files got the game working, but the sound would no work at all. And as soon as I exit the game, it goes back to crashing on launch. NO I do not use mods nor do I know how to.

I even tried uninstalling the, then following that with verifying the files which took half a day... NOT FUN!!! Same results. I don't understand what happened... I mean there was a time where I saved the game, and after it finished saving the game, I turned off my PC before exiting the game, but that wouldnt cause this would it?! Especially if I constantly verified the files and uninstalled the entire game and reinstalled it. I MEAN I havent tried uninstalling the game and deleting all the files on my PC. but im not doing that.

I was just about to give up and jokingly picked Vulkan expecting it to not work when it proved me wrong. I can now play the game on Vulkan, but there are visual tears constantly, the quality of the game is worst than playing BG3 on the Switch... It just makes me sad bro.

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...ee57e5e7c7fe4ac32a4621113176e96397c&[/img]

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Since there's no activity here and no response... I decided to just uninstall the game again and delete all the files in my computer related to the game. BECAUSE NOW WULKAN WONT WORK, it won't even load, it just stays at 0$. BRO if this don't work, I'm going to try and go for a refund. Which sucks cuz I love this game bro.

addict
addict
Do you know how to launch the windows event viewer ? Maybe you'll find an error message inthere related to your crashes or the slowness. Are there any other programs that behave strangely , or icons thathave gone missing or things like that ? Or is it only BG3 that has problems.
It kind of looks like a problem with the system. Disk, memory, drivers.....

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
It is ONLY BG3, AS I daily play Overwatch and Genshin impact for hours on end. I just finished uninstalling everything, and deleting all the files and the results are the same. I guess I'm playing on Vulkan from now on...

Last edited by Lyre~Beast; 01/05/24 11:31 PM.
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
[video:youtube]
[/video]

Had to make a video to show yall what keeps happening. Annoyed that I had to put it on youtube though.... Why these forums so outdated bro

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Okay so here's the final straw. I reworked the properities a bit, and set it up where the steam is bybpassing the launcher and opening the game itself. on directx11. It is currently updating the game because I recently reinstalled it after uninstalling it to see if that would fix this mess, which it did not.

I'm going to give this shit game 1 more hour of my time. Where I can't use the computer while it's downloading...
If it crashes upon launch again, I AM going for a refund. If I don't get my refund. I'm going to kill someone.

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I unsttalled it for good and requested a refund sharing every little bit of information. hopefull I can put all this behind me and forget about this buetiful game that God doesn't want me to play bevcause it's a bad influence on me...

Link Copied to Clipboard